Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Delicious Things




Abigail likes to put everything in her mouth these days. Maybe teeth will be coming soon. Lately her favorites have been her thumb, feet, and icy washcloths. I run little cloths under some water, ring them out, and then store them in a plastic bag in the freezer. On really hot days, after I feed her, I give her one to chew on. The first time I gave her a icy cloth I forgot to put a bib on her. Whoops! She was a wet mess. Here are some pictures of her enjoying these tasty treats. :)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Be sure to get some of those mesh feeder bags! Great for ice chips to start with, and then frozen grapes... and then any type of fruit!

Kimberly said...

How funny, I was just talking about those mesh bags yesterday with a lady who was babysitting Abby. Her granddaughter is G's age and she loves eating from them. Awesome! I will definitely get some. Thanks for sharing the idea. :)

Traci said...

Hi Kim! Welcome to Blogger! I love your layout! So sweet and perfect for the little lady! I'm so glad Abby's weight is doing better. She is so adorable!