Saturday, December 13, 2008

Isn't my daddy wonderful?


Abigail sure thinks so! Today her daddy gave her a bath and carried her around on a field trip to the grocery store. Mommy was happy about that. I haven't been very good with my menu planning lately, and getting to the store seems like another chore sometimes. Instead of making me feel bad about myself, David suggested we go the store together today. He encouraged me to make my menu and a list. We talked about the list and had fun today at the store. We just got home and the little peanut fell asleep in the car. Daddy carefully placed her in her crib and she is still sleeping. I realized that family time doesn't require much, but ea. ch other. We enjoy our Saturday morning bed time with cuddles, tickles, songs, and kisses and even a quick outing to the market was made special, because we were together, as a family. =)

1 comment:

Randall and Rachel Beita said...

So glad David loves being a dad!!! It is so great to have a husband who helps and supports you!